Home Buyer's Guide
- Contact us to find out more information on the units listed for sale.
- Let us help you find a place that fulfills your needs.
- Get in touch with the seller(s),
North Gate's Administrator, or the realtor(s) to view the available unit(s), and get a tour of the building and it's
- After finding a home, get enough information to make an offer. This would
include reading the Declaration, By-Laws, and Rules & Regulations documents, so you fully understand what you can expect,
and what is expected of you PRIOR to making your offer. This might also include the unit's location, garage stall size and
location, and allowable pets, etc.
- Make sure your potential home meets your needs. If
it does....Make your offer.
- Prepare the logistics for your move while the mortgage and
title company prepare for the closing.
- Contact the Administrator to get important Moving In
instructions, so everyone starts off on the right foot.
- Verify contract details and do a final
walk-through of your soon-to-be new home.
- Move in and start making new friends!